Everything But the Bundesliga, 10 January 2023

Well every La Liga bet was red (one goal from green in every instance). Humbug.


EPL

I’ve backed Manchester United to win at home versus Man City at 4.6. While City are rightly short for a visiting side the points difference is minimal and most of that is down to United’s abysmal start to the season, since when they’ve had a very good home record. Good enough that the odds on a home win feel too long to me.


Serie A, Ligue 1

Nothing caught my eye this round.


La Liga

Well, my form last time was atrocious, with a narrow loss for every single bet.

Anyway, I’ve backed Osasuna to win away at Athletic Bilbao at 6.8. Essentially, they’ve very close on points so the odds just look over-generous.


Morris Dancer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

F1 2014 - Second and Third Tests

Japan: early discussion

America: pre-race