Ligue 1 and Serie A 2 June 2023


Ligue 1

Decided to back Lorient at home versus Strasbourg at 2.98. The home side are 12 points higher in the table, and while they have suffered a couple of recent defeats, one was away and the other was against top side Lens.


Serie A

Nothing caught my eye this time, though I was tempted by Monza against Atalanta (the latter, home side, having a few recent defeats but these were mostly to top sides).


I believe this is it for the football season this time around. If I have the time/patience to try and write up a general review (bearing in mind I lost about half the season’s records due to computer woe) perhaps next week-ish.


Morris Dancer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

F1 2014 - Second and Third Tests

America: pre-race

Japan: early discussion