EPL 15 May 2023

For anyone wondering, I did check the markets this time last week but nothing at all caught my eye, hence no bets.


EPL

I’ve backed Wolves to win at home versus Everton at 2.82. Wolves have had some good home performances lately, including wins over Chelsea, Crystal Palace, Brentford, and Aston Villa (home games April-May to date). Everton, to be fair, have had some good away matches of late but I think home advantage makes the odds worth backing.


Ligue 1 and Serie A

Nothing caught my eye this time around. (Was tempted by Napoli around 3 at home versus Inter Milan so consider that if you have a free bet, but Inter have had some strong results recently while Napoli have gone a bit wobbly).


Morris Dancer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

F1 2014 - Second and Third Tests

America: pre-race

Japan: early discussion