The first MorrisF1 post



Hey, kids. Unfortunately a lot of spam and difficulty resolving it on pb2 means that I’ve had to start my own blog. I’d much rather have remained at pb2, and if the issues there can be resolved I’d have no problems returning there, for F1 at least.

In the meantime, this rather rushed blog will be where I’m posting my F1 stuff, and I’ll be operating a zero tolerance approach to spam. I might also occasionally post non-betting stuff, especially regarding F1, as well as perhaps having the occasional tennis tip too.

I’ve thrown this up (ahem) rather hurriedly and will shortly be reposting the early discussion article for Canada.

Morris Dancer



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

F1 2014 - Second and Third Tests

Japan: early discussion

Monaco: pre-race 2023